Wednesday, April 16, 2008

baseball, mascara and Paul Tripp


sometimes I get really excited.
there are time that I get so excited I shriek and clap.
I have had a recurring moment like that these past few weeks.
Today, it was because I saw this guy on Sports Center







In case you don't know what you are looking at, that is my main man, Joe Torre in a Dodger uniform. He is now the manager of my favorite baseball team. He used to be the manager of the Yankees (BLECH), my least favorite baseball team. Yet, even during those days when he was on the dark side, I still liked him. Now that he has come over to the good side, I adore him.
nay... I love him.
I also had a clapping/shriek moment last week while driving through LA. There were many Dodger billboards.
But one made me super happy
It was a big picture of Torre and just said "hey Joe."
so simple
so glorious
It was awesome.
Though we aren't haven't the best season, there is hope...
Next!!!
I bought new mascara on Sunday, and I love it. If any guys are reading this, you can never understand what that feeling is like. Perfect mascara does not exist. So, if we get even close to finding the perfect mascara... that is a call for celebration!
This stuff is almost perfect. I have never used anything that works as well, so I am tempted to go buy out every store that has it...
EDIT
the mascara is "lashblast" by covergirl.
sorry hil...

Lastly...
I read this today, and loved it. I am soooo very guilty of this!!!!




Enjoy your Wednesday.
I deem today Sushi Wednesday! (that is because I just had sushi... so everyone else should. I don't care if you like it or not... eat it.)



4 comments:

Hilary Ann said...

no fair to mention a nearly perfect mascara and then not say what it is . . .

kendra said...

sorry hil... i edited it.

Anonymous said...

I have lashblast too and it IS the most amazing of mascaras.......

From: Anne:)

Bethany said...

I'll have to give it a try -- I'm due for a new mascara.

ps: isn't baseball season wonderful? I'm glad you were able to be out there and see the billboards of your 'main man' :)