Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I was so tempted to do an April's Fool on everyone today.
But I hate when people do that to me.
So I won't.

It probably would have been super lame too. A fake courtship or something. Actually, that could have been pretty funny. Hmmm...

Anyway
I refuse to believe anything anyone says today. It could all be a big April Fools.
So if you call me with any random news, I won't believe you. Wait till tomorrow to call and tell me.

Kendra, I'm getting MARRIED!!!!!!
Liar!!!!!

Kendra, we like you so much, we want to give you a raise...
I refuse to accept that as truth.



I think when I go get lunch today, and they say "Your total is $3.25." i will say "no it isn't. I don't believe you."

I like the new job so far. I answer the phone, yell at producers and editors for not turning in their work orders, and sit at the desk smiling at visitors. I feel bad for some of them, because they have to wait a while. I might challenge the next one to arm wrestle.
Our office is sooo cool. It looks like something you would see in a movie. You know, where the main character has a job that she puts too much time into, and ignores her love life? This is where she would work. IF she lived in NY. And wore fabulous shoes.
I am neither. Though I love shoes. I just buy the cheap ones.

ANYWAY

I was re-reading this CS Lewis quote...

“He cannot bless us unless He has us. When we try to keep within us an area that is our own, we try to keep an area of death. Therefore, in love, He claims all. There’s no bargaining with Him.”- CS Lewis

awesome!

Hope you all have a glorious day


3 more days till Ca!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Hilary Ann said...

Don't know how I previously missed the fact that you have a blog . . . but now I know and I am officially stalking you . . .

OHH!! By the way, I saw creepy-talk-2-inches-from-your-face-with-rank -breath lady at the grocery store last week . . . I was very glad not to be wearing a red apron