Sunday, April 13, 2008

lets give this a try...

I am going to start to put up some pictures... it may take a few posts mainly due to the fact that I will probably get tired of putting pics up. :)



our first stop... fresh off the plane. Shaynah's first In-n-Out



La Jolla... one of my favorite beaches in the world


beach hair and I aren't a good combo...


Huntington Beach... we went to Ruby's (the place at the end of the pier) for dinner. Anywhere you sit up there is an awesome view


Where is Shaynah?
Balboa Park...


we were trying to look like we were lost in a hot desert... but it looks more like we are disgusted valley girls

"Ohhhh maahhh gooosh... did you see Ahmerican Idoollll last night?
Tooootes! I can't even taaahlk about it...
I KNOOOOWWW... Michael Johns? He was soooo AWWHH SOMMMME!!!!"
(seriously... what was that about? 4 other people should have been kicked off before him. Someone here is NOT a happy camper...)
Solana Beach


A little somethin' somethin' i picked up in san diego.
Jehovah Jireh.... the Lord Provides



my dream house


batman and the flash in hollyweird


John Wayne


Next door to all the hand prints at the Chinese Theater is the Kodak Theater. That is where they have the Oscars... and more importantly, where they film Idols Give Back and the AI Finale. Rehearsals were going on when we were walking by. And we missed it. BAH. We tried to get tickets to AI, but no luck. I think I would have wept tears of joy... and rushed the stage. I am not sure what I would have done once up there... but it would NOT have been kicking Michael Johns off the show, that is for sure.



this is SOOO unexpected... let me just pull out this long list of names I have already prepared to thank as I practiced my speech in front of the mirror...
Soooo sad.... our last day


me, jmo and shaynah outside of the Hotel Del Coronado. We got ice cream cones and walked along the beach that night. A perfect ending to an awesome week



who knows. Shaynah and I just have a knack for these...

5 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad you made it back safely! Hope the 2nd week of the new job is going smoothly. What do you get to watch today?!

Bethany said...

I like the little somethin' somethin'... good choice of location ;)

Love ya...

erika said...

Awesome tattoo!!!

erika said...

if it's real, but still!!!

kendra said...

it is... trust me. It ain't going anywhere