Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FINALE

So last night was the idol finale... and tonight we find out the winner...
It is between the Davids (BTW- They opened the show with the Rocky Theme... Rocky on American Idol???? The only way it could have been better is if all of the Panthers came running out!!!)
I want David Cooke to win...
he did awesome with his songs... except for the "new song" which will be the single if he wins. It is the most horrible song I have ever heard. But he did great with the other 2. And for the first time, his hair wasn't horrible (this isn't the picture from last night. He still has horrible hair in this one)
But I am pretty sure David Archuletta is going to win. Bah. (I chose this picture because I can't stand it when he makes this face. He is the cutest kid but... no)
so David vs. David (or as Ryan Seacrest said... little David vs Big David).... we will find out tonight.


Neither of them are my Jason, Michael, Carly or Brooke, but whatever.
I don't want to talk about.




5 comments:

Robin said...

I agree!!!! My preference would have been Carly!!!

Shannon said...

I stayed up L-A-T-E voting for D.C.
You can read more of it on my blog!
*jumps around in seat* I can't wait!!!

Chelsey Miracle said...

Archuleta all the way!!!!

kendra said...

chelsey... you may never say those words here again. Or else you will be banned.

Robin said...

HE WON! HE WON! HE WON!!!!