Thursday, May 1, 2008

*****edit****

here is the clip of Brooke...

I dare you not to cry




short one...

1) I am exhausted. The week before my trip i didn't get much sleep, and i didn't sleep much in FL... now my body is used to it and decided sleep isn't necessary. BAH


2) lets talk American Idol. I need to catch us up. We need to start a few weeks back

the day this guy got kicked off...








Michael Johns

That was the ONE week I wasn't able to vote, and did not vote for him. Horrible. He was one of my faves. I immediately downloaded all of his performances.
the next week...







Carly Smithson (aka, the Irish one) was one of my other favorites. She is awesome!
I loooooove her, and was quite bummed when she got kicked off...


Then last night...


I love love LOVE Booke! This one was HORRIBLY sad. If you did not see it, i am sure there will be re-plays all week long, and on youtube. I have never seen someone respond this emotionally to being kicked off the show. I actually teared up watching. It was so sad.

The issue is, these 3 were part of my top 4 favorites. There is only 1 favorite left... Jason. And I am HOPING he doesn't get kicked off yet. I want to him at least make it to the top 3...

I will put footage on soon... especially if I can find the one of Brooke being kicked off.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Jason might make the top 3, but I don't think he will go beyond that. Carly should still be there though....Did you vote???

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

oops, somehow I accidentally deleted my comment...anyway, just wanted to say I agree - I was very sad to see Brooke go. I figured it would be her or Jason (and as much as I like Jason, it probably should have been him). I like David C. and Syesha for the final two - but it will probably be David & David since Archuleta can do no wrong according to the judges.

Boiler Girl said...

Since there is noone else that we like. My friend and I are just rooting against David A. Anybody else, but David A.!!!!!!!!!!!!