Monday, June 16, 2008

this summer...



(photos cred: etsy.com)


I will be posting my own photos soon... including my lucky panther donut. And from the Sonny's trip with Emily and Kok-hee. Showing a Korean the all you can eat BBQ special... wowee. We threw down. Our waiter look disgusted with us.
but until then, these are from my favorite website in the world, etsy.com. Look at it. You will love it too.
ok.
my favorite things about this summer thus far
1) Kate Malament... she is a girl! Yay!!!! Can't wait till this fall!
2) the Adult Swim at the Wellington pool. Never has the sound of a whistle brought me so much joy! Though I do have to hold myself back from laughing and pointing at the kids as they whine and pout. Sometimes I just can't help myself though.
3) Breakfast dates with Mindy... so far we have had 3 this summer, and they have been awesome (PS- if you have not tried the Fractured Prune yet... do it.)
4) Q222 Banquet... ITS DONE! WOOO-HOOOOO!
5) Pops in the Park. The next 3 weeks are the best, but last night's Latin night was really fun. Watching the conductor is hilarious. We LOVE him.
6) Shay is out of school! That means morning swim practices, which means her nights are free and we can go to the pool, go to Sonic... do whatever we want!
7) Summer nights... I love that it is still light out at 8. It makes me think of Frank Sinatra's song "Summer Wind".
8) Samuel Adams summer brew. Oh my. It is soooo tasty, and it perfect for sitting on the porch

there are a billion more things... i just can't think of them.
How precious is your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings. They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights. For with you is the fountain of life; in your light do we see light.




1 comment:

Anne said...

What was yummy at the Fractured Prune? Dave and I really want to go!