Tuesday, July 15, 2008

vay-cay

Everywhere I go, people chase me down asking "KENDRA!!! What are you doing for Labor Day weekend?"
It is pretty crazy. I can't even go into Starbucks without being hounded with questions.
BUT AT LAST! The answer is here!
I am going with Kristie, Shaynah and Bethany to Folly Beach/ Charleston! Woo-hoo!
We got a "yes" on the fantastic house... and the more I look at it, the more I love it.

the front of the house
the kitchen... we are going to cook some fantastic food in here. I am sure of it.
the screened porch
a hammock! Hoorah!
and again, the rest of the porch, and the shower is somewhere out here

the homeowner keeps reminding me about the shower. She said it is fun to be "nakey"in the shower. She said that during our first conversation. Wow. I was sitting with Shaynah as she said this. I was like "...um... this is true. That is a fact."
I had 2... yes 2... weddings this past weekend. We all went to Angelo and Kasay'a wedding, which was AWESOME! Shay and I tore up the dance floor. I kid you not. Kyle did an awesome job with the music. I forgot my camera (which i realized halfway through the ceremony and gasped out loud...) but I will steal some of Shay's.
the ceremony was at the Cabarrus College Chapel (GORGEOUS!) and the reception was at a train depot! It was so awesome.
Then on Sunday I went to my sweet friend Misty's wedding. It was incredible! The wedding was in Freedom Park. And it POURED on us. But it ended up being one of the most fun weddings ever. I will show pictures later, but it was hilarious (SHOUT OUT HEATHER...the most gorgeous bridesmaid!)

2 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

OH MY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the porch!!! May not have told you but a tree fell down in our backyard onto our shed and so we're hopefully going to screen in our deck with the insurance money! I will tell them to make it just like the one at the house you're staying at! Steve's mom had an outside shower at the Cape, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. There's just something about looking at the sky and the outdoors while showering instead of dirty tiles...

Steven, Erin, Anna, and Brooke said...

Nakey? Dude, that's weird. Beautiful house though. Sounds like tons'o'fun.