Friday, September 12, 2008

things that make my work day better

1) Pandora.com. Right now my Modest Mouse play list is on. Earlier it was Patsy Cline. And even before that it was Ryan Adams. So much goodness. So much

2) ESPN. I go through 4 cycles of Sports Center. But I love it. And by the end of the day, I can fill anyone in on Tom Brady's condition, the wild card race, Michael Phelps hosting SNL and the NL west standings.

3) looking at pictures of these girls on my lunch break...

4) hitting up the coffee machine 3 or 4 times

All of this makes 5:00 come much faster
I'm going to the beach for an overnight...
pics will follow

PS- i found this on Molly Piper's blog. Get ready for your world to be rocked.



1 comment:

The Nilsen Nest said...

Frightening but awesome! My favorite was the guy's solo dance. There's just no words to describe...