Monday, December 15, 2008

???

Happy almost christmas from sunny San Diego! Where today's high was in the upper 60s, and it doesn't plan on going lower than 50 all week. Aaahhh... another SoCal christmas!

wait what? i am not in san diego? i haven't spent a christmas there in over 15 years? this is CHARLOTTE weather???????

yeah. can't lie... i am a fan of Mr. Global Warming. but since it IS mid december, it only feels right to wear a scarf. with a short sleeved shirt.
my rainbow-brite tree and i wish you and yours a happy christmas...
(this should have been my christmas card. but i don't send those. so pretend it is. and maybe print it out and write a lovely message on the back from me. you can even sign my name...)

mine started early. sunday to be exact
guess where i was...

AAAHHHH YEAH!
it was a glorious game. and it was fa-ree-zeeing. my dear friend Krystal supplied tickets for me and some co-worker/friends (co-workers sounds so... unfriendly. we are friends. and happen to work together. which makes it all grander). so we went to the last home game to see our boys WIN! playoffs? please?

super excited me... i didn't care that it was cold. (though i went a little nuts on the layers. tank top, long sleeved shirt, jersey, hoodie, coat, scarf, tights under my jeans, long socks and furry boots. Oh, and my mittens that i only wore for a few minutes. you will soon see why...)
 Joel and his adorable new bride Kelly! 
i donated my infant sized gloves to a good cause. Butner didn't think they would fit his ginormous hands. OH BUT THEY DID. and they kept his paws extra toasty
the reason why i often feel like the mother of 5 year olds. but they make the day much more fun. (the game was for Butner's belated b-day...but i pretend it was for my Christmas.)

KAT GETS HOME IN 2 DAYS! DAN AND EMILY GET MARRIED IN 5 DAYS! EEEEP

1 comment:

The Nilsen Nest said...

And more gloriousness, it's going to be in the 70's on Friday! Joy!