Friday, January 9, 2009

prayer please

so, this is very reminiscent of this past March...

Once again my position is ending at INSP. A bunch of people are facing layoffs, and i knew i was on the chopping block. I got the official word that Monday is the big day... but i don't have to go to the meeting. They once again might have a position for me! It would be back at the SC office (a nice 40 mile trek) and i don't know any of the details. I don't even know how much of a possibility it is. But it is a possibility.
So friends, please pray for me. My heart is totally at peace. The Lord has been so kinda to grant me much much peace. I only had about an hour of freaking out, but even then he reminded me of truth!
Kat remedied me of job 42:2 "i know You can do all things; and no plan of Yours can be thwarted"
so good
please pray that i would still have a job. now is not really the time to be on the hunt, but i have already sent out resumes just in case.
Thank you all!

2 comments:

Kat said...

i love you kenni. thanks for the update.
prayin'. talk soon. kiss kiss.
xxxx

Anne said...

" I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted" Job 42:2

I love you!