Sunday, March 22, 2009

baahstan

when i google searched "Boston" this came up. So this is what i except Boston to be like. Sunshine-y and sailboat-y. I expect everyone to be sailing. everyone. 

and i also expect everyone to have glorious accents. And I expect to pick up on them. I will call everything "wicked awesome"

the past few weeks have been challenging, but FULL of grace. The Lord has been surrounding me with friends who scream truth to me to block out the lies that are being whispered in my ear, giving me peace, bringing scripture to mind, and reminding me that my greatest need has been met.

I also re-discovered a song that I love ("everything" by Tim Hughes)... so i have been singing it. A lot. Pretty much all the time at work. It bugs everyone... but they will get over it. my favorite part is this
God in my resting, 
God in my working, 
God in my thinking, 
God in my speaking

God in my hoping, 
God in my dreaming,
 God in my watching, 
God in my waiting
God in my laughing, 
there in my weeping, 
God in my hurting, 
God in my healing
By my everything, my everything. Be my everything
Christ in me, Christ in me, Christ in me the hope of glory, be my everything!

No comments: