Monday, July 27, 2009

creeper pt 2

SOOOOO
in continuation with the story (this is hilarious)

tonight at DFL the guys noticed Jesse's number.
I told the story to the ones who didn't know. And jokingly said "so if anyone wants to call him..."
My hero Adams Hawkins grabs the number out of my hand and said "yup... right now" and proceeds to dial the number
this is what i heard

"Is this Jesse? Well, I have a message for you. Don't chase jogging girls insisting on giving them your number. No... no... no man, she didn't want it. She's my girl. No. You can't be doing that again. Nope... no, we don't need to solve this. Just don't do that..."
and then he was hung up on.

awesome.
according to Adam, Jesse at first was a bit panicky, saying "I didn't know she was married" and then claiming i DIDN'T turn down his number 3 times before finally taking it to make him go away. And then offered to fight.
AWESOME
he tried to call adam back at one point, but to no avail.

Praise the Lord for sweet friends who call creepers.
hilarious

3 comments:

shayrayUNC said...

love it!

Anne said...

"then offered to fight" that's hilarious.

thepasos said...

reason number 219 why I love Adam Hawkins.