Tuesday, January 26, 2010

excited hands

the Lord has been giving me a dream for a while. An awesome exciting scary crazy risky big wonderful beautiful terrifying dream.

Not like "zzzzzzzzzz NeilzzzzzzDiamond...zzzzzz on a unicornzzzzz" dream.



But a slowly building burden and vision in my heart that one day clicks and all of the pieces come together and you get so excited you start crying. One where you a praying and hoping that this is the Lord's heart for you and others and thrilled that you might get to take part in it. The kind where it can either fizzle out in a few weeks, or ignite into something amazing and scary.

I will give more details later, but until then please pray for me! Pray for wisdom, discernment, diligence, patience and obedience!
Thanks all

3 comments:

Eileen said...

It has almost been a month, and I keep checking back....I want to know....

Anonymous said...

Where is Kendra? Come back....your blog misses you, and so do I!

thekingpin68 said...

Diamond looks a bit like a religious leader there. Casually dressed.

Thx

Russ (via Blogger Next Blog)