Sunday, January 3, 2010

whats going on

before i actually start, let me say that the Panther's just beat the Saints. That is the 3rd game in a row that they have CRUSHED and amazing team. We are talking about the football team that didn't even know how to throw the ball to their own teammates. And they beat the Vikings, Giants AND Saints??? DUDE. And in one of the last plays of the game, look who got an interception...


Das right.

anyway...

i have failed you as a blogger. my apologies.

here is a bit of what has been going on. It will become much easier to keep track now that i have a new phone that take pics. The iphone is a glorious thing. glorious.

First, it was a lovely christmas. Here is my tree. I am taking it down soon, which is the worst ever. I try to keep it up as long as possible. But i feel like today is the day.

We had a NYE party at the house. Complete with tiaras and top hats. as it should be done

Tyler does not kid around when it comes to frying mozzarella sticks.


there she is (this picture convientitly shows off her ring)


everyone playing the "family game", which is super fun and intense and i tend to get really competitive.


Ray reading to ring in the new year. (I was very much standing on a chair to take this.)

Michael also ready...


Shay is reaaaallly ready.



Shaynah discovered an amazing snack earlier this year... Bugles and EZ Cheez. You spray some cheese into the bugle. and then you make a tower. Michael went a bit overboard on this one


Ikea was serving free breakfast this weekend, so i went with my favorite UKer, Kat


Ikea coffee is surprisingly awesome

I was at the Klebers a lot this past week helping Shay work on wedding details. These are paper birds that will be hanging on fishing line. She cut them out of a NYC subway map


a perk of being at my besties house all week is hanging out with my other brother while he was home.


The view from Shay's reception site. Glorious


gorgeous winter night

"end of Christmas break" dinner and margaritas with Shay. She was letting me know that she wasn't rushing me, encouraging me to take my time.


sunday lunch at Midtown to watch the Panther's game became a tradition. My table usually holds the loud rowdy crowd that focusing on the game, yells, cheers and gets angry. Once our crew sat down, JJ, Laura and Crystal showed up and sat next to us. They were the sweet, quiet table.


my "Christmas break is almost over and now it is time to go back to the real world and no more sleeping in" face


see? I will do so much better. i promise.

No comments: