Monday, November 15, 2010

29

since turning 29:

I have gone to the gym at least 4 times a week. And love it.

I have began reading Morning's and Evening's and adore it.

I have started collecting records. It is a new hobby. Newest treasures: Dolly Parton, Emmy Lou Harris, 2 Bob Dylans, 2 The Smiths, and Morrisey.

I have purchased to Ryan Adam's album "29" and have decided that it is my soundtrack this year. And he wrote it when he was (wait for it) 29 years old. Bam.

I have taken up cross stitching. I hadn't done it since i was about 14. I am making christmas presents. Pictures will come post Christmas. At this point i have completed 2 and finishing up my 3rd. (http://www.etsy.com/shop/andwabisabi)

I read the entire Harry Potter series.

I have become a homebody.

I have begun attending Trivia Nights.

Well done 29. We got a lot more to do before i turn...26. Lets keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Last night I was thinking about how I'm turning 29 on my next b-day. Your post has inspired me!