Wednesday, January 12, 2011

informative

"To my future husband"
i found this funny site from a friend
i am not going to post the link, because i do not want to be held responsible for some of the more risque ones.
here are a few gems that i love

These are all notes to the author's future husband. Some requests. Some informative. Some demands.



Legacy Naming: I don’t care how awesome your uncle Bart is, we’re not naming our kid anything that rhymes with “Fart.”

The State of Our Home If we’re not having anyone over, my laundry is probably gonna be all over the floor. You’re more than welcome to join me.



I’m going to hold you to the same standards I hold myself to and I never wipe boogers on the shower wall. EVER.


Paul Rudd Be him.

Backseat Driving Let’s not make critical comments about traffic decisions or obvious observations about what’s going on on the road unless our death is actually imminent. Whoever’s not driving can just sit back and find something dope for us to listen to on the iPod.


Your Go-to Sandwich Don’t worry, boy. I got that junk memorized.

Let’s agree We won’t spring new nicknames on each other in public. Especially not when we’re stunting with friends. Crap like that should be workshopped behind closed doors until we’re both ready and willing to unleash it on the world.

When In Doubt ask, “What would Jay-Z and Beyonce do?”


Here is where I keep all of my amazing snack foods. You can share as long as you contribute.

1 comment:

Connor said...

These are really funny, it makes me want to read the rest of them!
I like your blog, check mine out and leave a comment with the link to the rest of the list? I promise I won't hold you responsible for the bad ones. ;)

-Connor