1) try to like apple pie. I don't like it. I only like 1 version of it. I want to be a true America
-almost there. i haven't really had any desserts in a while. now there are 2 apple pies that i like. Maybe that counts?
2) own every Ryan Adams album on vinyl. (i own 4. I "only" need 7 more)
-more than halfway there
3) own half of Bob Dylan's albums on vinyl (i have 2. he has made 34. I will nix the Christmas album. That's right. he made a Christmas album.)
-not even close
4) go to the gym at least 5 times a week.
-nope. i was, then it cut down... then my roommate dropped her membership. But i am going on Monday. i promise
5) read Mornings and Evenings 5 times a week (the other days i can read one or the other)
-I am at 4 times a week.
9) get involved with a humanitarian organization (does buying Toms count? because i did that. http://www.toms.com/our-movement/)
11) consistently take off nail polish when it starts chipping
12. keep the inside of my car clean
14. write thank you notes and send bday cards
15. write more handwritten notes period
-i started doing this, and then stopped.
- i will give myself half of this. i have started cooking a little bit more. not a lot more.
17. take a trip to CA and visit everyone i know and love.
-next week i can mark this one off! I can't wait!
- Hooray! This week i haven't been AS good about it, mainly because i have been up late working on stuff for the youth banquet, but i have been consistently been doing awesome. Even it means i crawl into bed at 11:58
22. Make Saturday "phone date day" call out of town friends. Stop relying on text and facebook and blogs
- this one is getting a halfsies. I am 75% excited. I still get bummed. But Shaynah is planning to throw down for me! We are going to have so much fun! Going to Vegas for my actually b-day...that is really helping get me pumped!
24. build up my savings account
25. see another favorite/legend in concert
-Happening August 2nd! Going to see Dolly!
26. visit a new city
-well... i haven't been to vegas in over 10 years... that might kinda count. I can also make sure to stop in a random city that i might have overlooked in the past in CA... i don't know. I will make this happen.
27. call parents on a weekly basis
28. see at least 4 Woody Allen movies that i haven't seen yet
-half way there!
29. buy a bike and ride it whenever possible