I know that i am NO where near getting them all. But lets see where I am, shall we?
-I like 2 specific recipes. So we will say that counts.
2) own every Ryan Adams album on vinyl.
-more than halfway there. But budget issues are preventing me for buying more. so unless my fair readers decided to buy me "Love is Hell", "Cold Roses", "Heatbreaker" (i think. I forgot if i have that one) and "Cardinalology"... i won't be hitting this one
3) own half of Bob Dylan's albums on vinyl
- same issue as #2. But I have about 6 now. that is big.
4) go to the gym at least 5 times a week.
-cancelling my current membership (prices are absurd) and going to switch to the Y. So nope.
-I think Tom's shoes and Invisible Children count!
12. keep the inside of my car clean
I've read about 12 books in the past 3 months. HOORAY
14. write thank you notes and send bday cards
- 11:58 counts.
-i give this one a half-done. I am 90% excited.
24. build up my savings account
-whoops. But i have cut WAY down on spending
DOLLY PARTON AND BOB DYLAN WITHIN A YEAR!
26. visit a new city
27. call parents on a weekly basis
29. buy a bike and ride it whenever possible
-budget issues again
21 out of 30 ain' too bad! the other 9... they will probably go on next years list too. But hey... i am pretty excited about this. Yay me!