Monday, November 14, 2011

stood up

fair reader(s), you might recall that I am a fan of the Twilight series. I read all the books in about a week, i've seen all of the movies.
This weekend the newerst movie in the Twilight Saga comes out. i have been a bit distracted with other goings-ofs-ons to really focus on it, but it's still on my radar.

anyway, this weekend i randomly had this dream:
i was at...somewhere, i don't even really know. But i bumped into Robert Pattinson (aka Edward Cullen). We got talking and i tried to play it cool and eventually he said "i'd love to keep talking to you, but i have to go take care of something... can we meet back at this coffee shop at lunch?" i said yes, and ran off to kill an hour or so, then thought "what is lunch time to him? 11? 12? 1?"
so i came back to said coffee shop at 10:30 and sat there till 3. He never showed.
Robert Pattinson stood me up. Worst vampire ever.
i had text one of my friends and told him about it (we had a conversation the day before about dreams) and he said "it just means that he isn't good enough for you. Good thing you found that out now". good thing.
So now i am too heartbroken to see the movie.
j/k. i'll still be there in my "team edward" shirt and my matching tatoo. j/k i don't have it...yet.

No comments: