Thursday, December 15, 2011

bahaha

today was BUSTED (like a hotdog witout mustahd)


it actually wasn't really that horrible. It did feel like it at first. this morning felt pretty darn discouraging. But the Lord was sweet and gentle as usual and turned my heart around. It wasn't easy. I still pouted a bit. I am still trying to make myself feel better by looking at pictures of haircuts (not cuts... long hairstyles...so i guess a trim) since Shel is coming over next week...
and again, there were some awesome things, such as a free soy latte from my secret santa, lovely lunch chat with my friend erin, and finding out i had a full vacation day unscheduled that i needed to take, as well as 2 extra hours. that means that I am working 7 hours tomorrow and Monday, and then I am off until January 3rd!!!!

here are some other things that I liked today...all clips from one of my favorite shows, Parks and Rec...


No comments: