Monday, January 23, 2012

monday

1) I saw Midnight in Paris this weekend. It's lovely. I love how actors in Woody Allen movies pick up his speaking pattern. I wonder if it's somewhat natural, in the writing or if he teaches them. "No, say it like this...". I just love Woody, even though he has done some super creeper stuff in his life. I forgive him.
Oh, and it went towards my 30 before 30 list...even though that came and went in September. Close enough.

2) I also saw Moneyball and Ides of March. We called it "hot boy day". My roommate Dawn had her wisdom teeth taken out, so she got a bunch of movies. Both were great, but in very different ways. And it was hard for me to be angry at both George and Ryan at the same time. tsk tsk you guys. shame on you both
i don't love wine cork art, this just made me laugh b/c my roommate was sending it to me as i was typing
3)


4)


5)
Pinned Image

No comments: