so i am going to ask around. please answer this question if you read here, even if they are typical answers
- The Little Prince. i adore this book. it's such a sweet children's story. and my favorite quote comes from it. the fox tells the prince a secret which is "it is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye"
- Persuasion. it's stupid how much i love this book. it's my favorite Jane Austin book. it's just excellent. for once she has a character that isn't whiny, but sweet and noble.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. the final book is my favorite. but i loved this one so much. I read it the fastest. Like, i destroyed it.
1.Rocky. Doy. We've been over this. but i just love it so much. it' so good. always so good
2.Annie Hall. quite cliche, but i love it. the scene with the lobsters is my favorite moment
3. Sixteen Candles. to this day the last scene in that movie gives me butterflies "me?" "yea you!"
- Heartbreaker by Ryan Adams. this was his first solo album. this was the album that made me fall in love with him forever
- Desire by Bob Dylan. I love so many of his albums, but this one is the best to have on at night while puttering around the house
- Best of Billie Holiday. You don't really get real albums for older artists like that. buy my best of is amazing. you can just listen to it on repeat for days. and pretend to slow dance with Jason Segel or Ryan Gosling or such while it's playing.
now... you tell me yours