Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I've always dreamed of growing up to be Amy Poehler


"I've always dreamed of growing up to be Amy Poehler".
you know who said that?
me
and Amy Poehler.
I love her. I really do. I feel like we are real life friends. She is the funniest woman on earth.

did you know that this was totally her idea?

yea. it was one of the funniest ideas in all of award show history. brilliant. she did something else awesome this year too


though Amy didn't win the Emmy, she totally won the Emmys with that move.
She also said this:
"As you navigate through the rest of your life, be open to collaboration. Other people and other people's ideas are often better than your own. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life."

such a good quote.
my new life goal is to get her and her husband Will Arnett back together. I love him too. I felt like my real friends broke up. I thought i was going to cry

No comments: