Tuesday, March 19, 2013

mooooosic

today is a big, grand, happy music day

Justin Timberlake's new album was released today. And I like it. I don't love it yet. It takes a little while to get me there. but I like it.
I still can't get over that "Strawberry Bubble Gum" is the worst title ever for a song, but whatever.
But...more than that...much more than that...
something caught me off guard. All my attention was focused on JT. I was gazing at his freshly relaxed hair, his fancy dance moves, his stint on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. While being distracted, something else happened

First, David Bowie released a new album last week. And it's really amazing.

And then Vampire Weekend released their first single from their album that comes out in May. And I can't stop listening to it. At all. Like, it's on repeat. I've been listening all morning. I'm supposed to focus on JT. But I can't. I'm too entranced with this song



I realize some of you might not be as familair with Vampire Weekend. And that is ok. Nothing to be ashamed of. That is what I am here for.
Shhh...take my hand. Come with me. Let me introduce you to Ezra Koeing. I'd like you to meet Rostam, Chris and Chris too. Any band with 2 Chris' is ok in my book.






lastly, soon...very soon, i'll be featured on my friend Casey's blog. Jessica took some pictures of me the other day, where I did everything I possibly could not to look strange and awkward. it didn't work.
so instead she took pictures of me putting on records. Since that is pretty much what I do.
here i a sneak peek

anyway, happy listening friends!
Also, should that picture be my new blog header? thoughts?
xo
kendragon

1 comment:

Kacie said...

This is so great! I was just looking for new music. Love you blog. I'm so happy to have come across your it!

Kacie
http://www.acollectionofpassions.com/